anyone have pics? curious..don't know what it looks like - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Prairie Dog Discussion Wide smiles, open arms, yahoos, kisses, and all else prairie dog.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
What the shell! :)

Lightbulb anyone have pics? curious..don't know what it looks like

I just realized there was a forum on here for prairie dogs-I didn't know you could own one of those anyone have any pics they could show me..I'm curious as to what these animals look like and behave like..if anyone could tell and show me I'm always willin to learn more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
our lil family
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I have 2 pd's. There's a pic of one of mine in this thread: http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f23/d...one-38632.html

Rhonda

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
What the shell! :)

Thanks! They are cute creatures..I didn't know they were illegal..maybe that is why I have never heard of them-being tame I mean I have in general, heard of them but not really seen one. especially as a pet. That is cool that they will let you rescue them.

our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 10:25 PM
SwC

It's an honor to be "owned" by a PD!! I cant think of another pet that I have owned or encountered with such personality and love that a PD gives. I couldnt imagine my home without the daily "Yahoo's" from my babies.

Tags
prairie dog, prairie dogs