critical care, original. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Prairie Dog Discussion Wide smiles, open arms, yahoos, kisses, and all else prairie dog.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

critical care, original.

well unfortunately my little boy is no longer with us, towards the end I purchased some critical care from a local vet, I have a large pill bottle full yet. I paid 10.00 for it. Is anyone interested in it? I would be a happy camper if someone could use it, you pay shipping and 4.00 for my effort of having to go to the post office. (It kind of frustrated me when I got it... I had to call oxbow in order to find out who in my area even carried it. So I called a vet they told me that yes they had the apple banana blend so I took 2 hrs off of work drove 1 hour to get there, they made me wait 10 min standing at the counter only to come back and tell me that the vet won't open the one I wanted he would only sell me the open original blend. GRRRR so I bought it. bad thing was this wasn't the first time I had an issue with this vet. a few years earlier I had taken my sugar glider to them and they tried to use a drummel to trim the toe nails, needless to say the helper was bitten. If anyone is considering using a vet in Venice Florida down by the beach don't they are rude and have their head up their botty)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

I am so sorry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Tags
critical care