Do you have a pet Prairie Dog? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Prairie Dog Discussion Wide smiles, open arms, yahoos, kisses, and all else prairie dog.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

Do you have a pet Prairie Dog?

Do you have a pet Prairie Dog in Colorado (US) that we could visit just once? I have a friend in Colorado who is nuts about Prairie Dogs. As a surprise, I have planned a whole day of PD fun on or around December 7, 2007. I heard PDs are banned from sales and she can't really have one because of her cats. But it would make her day to visit someone's pet PD or even have a chance to pet it. Looking for someone within an hour of the Denver-Ft. Collins area. If anyone has any other ideas of where to look, that would be great too! If I don't hear anything before the 7th, I'd still be interested in a later date.
Please help me make her day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hello Kate and to the forum!

I sent you a PM. God Bless!!!

Jenniffer Scardina
Prairie Dog Care & Advice
Cell # (615)971-2715

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
prairie dog, prairie dogs