Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

excited PD question!!

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  lauraj 
#1 ·
One of my pd's loves coming to us and ya hooing and all that. She is so excited. When we pick her up she's not scared but tries to run up your shoulder or your back. I take her down and she goes up again. Should I just hold her real still or just keep taking her down. She does this to everyone, just too excited. What should I do. She is the most tame of the four but likes to climb. thanks

#2 ·
Hello Laura,

I'd be more than happy to help you if you'd like more tips and help with your new addition. I've been working with prairie dogs specifically for about 17+ years now and specialize in their captive care. I'd be happy to help you with any and all of your questions, but often it is easier for a quick two-way dialog by phone or to also communicate by email. I can be reached at 425.870.1729 or at kato@spro.net and am happy to help you find long term success with your little girl. Take care! I'm also on Facebook and other areas if you google me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.