Votes: 18 14.9%

Votes: 24 19.8%

Votes: 18 14.9%

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • more than 3

Votes: 7 5.8%
32K views 80 replies 46 participants last post by  Pink Pistol 
#1 ·
I know we have a few other prairie dog people here besides me...How many do you have? Males, females, both? How old? How long have you had them?

I have 2 females, Karmen and Kasey. I've had them for almost 2 years now and I love them dearly!! I think they're one of the most loving pets I've had, although probably the most difficult to get pics of. :lol: Karmen tries to climb on the camera and Kasey is a little camera shy (like me :D ).

#7 ·
Donna,

I love the pic of your babes as pups, how cute!! Dallas & Peanut are just way precious! Thanks for sharing your fur babies with us!
:hershey:

Yahoo's
Erika :D

Proud owner of 2 crazy pd girls named Precious & Peanut!!!

#8 ·
I have two, a black tailed pd female named peanut, and a white named pooder. I will be getting a captive bred baby in the spring!!! Her name will be patches, Then thats it for me!

#11 ·
:rofl: Ravnos, looks like Squiggle is trying to attack the camera, like a celebrity fighting off the paparazzi. :lol:

Dallas, I loved the baby pics. When I went to Karen's to get Karmen, she had like 30 babies there. That was the first time I had seen pd's in person and they were soooooooo darn cute when they all sat up at the same time when they heard a stranger's voice. It was so cute, all I could do was sit there and laugh like an idiot for 5 minutes. :lol:

#12 ·
I had two. Got them together when they were 7 weeks. One (Pooh) broke out of his cage and got out the doggie door and dies in the AZ sun (I now live back in MD) and now I only have Chrisopher Robin. He needs a buddy PD again. They used to snuggle and sleep together.

Here is Christopher Robin

#13 ·
awww Christopher Robin is really adorable. I am so sorry that he lost his buddy. :(

Hopefully he will find another furry friend!
Too Cute!
:D

#14 ·
I remember that too! Betsy had 22 babies when we went there. And nothing funnier than 22 babies doing yahoos and the pd wave! We'll never forget that!

Although 14 adults doing the wave is funny too! I love going to Andrea's farm and playing with her crazy pds! The whites are huge!

Rav - she's a camera ham that's for sure!

#15 ·
I just got my 3rd PD. That's my limit! They are too needy! LOL! I got him from a lady that is good friends with Lynda Watson. He is a Lynda Watson pup, 8 weeks old. He is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!! His name is Pistol, and Peanut and Pooder just love him too!!!

#21 ·
Misty,

O MY GOSH!!!! Little Pistle is the most precious stinker I've ever seen!! Look at those BIG eyes and that sweet face! Just way cute, I want another baby just like yours.

G
#23 ·
I don't have any right now, but I would really love to have one. Of course my mom isn't too keen on the idea, and she especially won't be with me going off to college in August. :( I miss having a prairie dog around. I had one for a few years when I was younger, Katie. She was so great :)

#26 ·
Oh Misty! He's is precious! I'm glad Peanut & Pooder love him too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.