im a new pd momma! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Prairie Dog Discussion Wide smiles, open arms, yahoos, kisses, and all else prairie dog.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 12:45 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

im a new pd momma!

Hello,
my name is dawn. I am a new prairie dog owner. I just purchased two yesterday. Im already attached to them of course. Anyways, just posting to see if anyone would mind giving me and advice or suggestions on different things, they know or have found out from owning these cute little boogers!
thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hi Dawn and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately I don't own any prairie dogs but would love to see some pictures of yours. I am always eager to learn about other pets even if I don't have any of a particular variety.
I'm sure some fellow prairie dog owners will be along who already have some experience and will be happy to help with advice etc. Good luck!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Newborn Pup

Dawn

Did you come right? If you do need any help just give us a shout and we will willing help. Just let us know what you need help with. Diet, housing, socialization etc etc...

Laura
Facebook Black Tailed Prairie Dogs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-23-2013, 06:29 AM
Newborn Pup

The bigest thing I had to get over was the fabulous Prairie Dog hello. The showing of teeth. Once you get used to a good old fashoined tooth rub, they are emotionally yours forever.

Tags
prairie dog