Make-your-own pan for custom cages - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Prairie Dog Discussion Wide smiles, open arms, yahoos, kisses, and all else prairie dog.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 05:16 PM

I didn't mean for you to do it... you need to contact a vet, any vet, and ask for a recommendation - do you not visit other US prairie dog groups, what about a yahoo group... you could find out about vets there?

I am not in the the US so I cannot help you with vets, but I strongly advise you to telephone a vet and ask for a recommendation... the longer you leave it, the worse it might get?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 05:54 PM

Thank you, Wendy, I'll give it another try. Last time wasn't so good. I lost two babies because it turned out they didn't know what they were doing. I'm so scared now.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 06:20 AM

Good luck with the link I gave you... make sure you keep us updated on your babies progress
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 04:43 AM
Adolescent Pup

Oh, Hun I'm not upset with you in any way. I've posted my new home number in my sig so call anytime. It's not normal for their teeth to fall out, but when it does happen there's no cause for worry. A vet can do nothing, but give you and overpriced bill. Just give me a call and I'll tell you how to care for this. God Bless!!!

Jenniffer Scardina
Prairie Dog Care & Advice
Cell # (615)971-2715

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 06:44 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy
Good luck with the link I gave you... make sure you keep us updated on your babies progress
What link is that? I live in CT also and am looking for a vet to neuter my male. I found one once, who said he could do it, but he also said he'd never worked on a PD before ... I was like, "Uhh, I think I'll find someone else kthxbai."

Tags
guinea pig, guinea pig cage, litter pan, prairie dog, prairie dogs