Sweet prairie dog that I just don't have time for anymore.... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Prairie Dog Discussion Wide smiles, open arms, yahoos, kisses, and all else prairie dog.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-26-2011, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Sweet prairie dog that I just don't have time for anymore....

Hey everyone I live in Florida and I have a prairie dog that is about a year and seven months old I got her when I was still in high school so I had all the time in the world to spend with her, but once I graduated I started working and traveling and it's so sad to me to see her listless and unsocial and now she's to the point she lives in solitude and doesn't want to be taken out of her pen and played with... When I get the chance she goes back to her incredible self but I just cant bare to see her like this anymore. I have been trying to find a farm or zoo that could adopt her into the family but I can't find anything on the subject and I don't just want to give her to someone who may hurt her or let her loose in the wild or something like that.... She deserves to have a good life and I cannot do that for her anymore, please give me advice or answers or something for my Lelo....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Newborn Pup

Hello! Hope you find a good family for her. Obviously, she cant go wild anymore because after having lived with humans... there is no chance to survive by herself. No farm or zoo wants her? Sometimes they don't accept prairie dog that are not part of the pack because they have to spend time in integrating the new one. Lets us know how everything goes and if you find a family.
Regards

Tags
adopt, needs home, prairie dog