Underneath the bed. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Prairie Dog Discussion Wide smiles, open arms, yahoos, kisses, and all else prairie dog.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
PT's Official Law Breaker

Underneath the bed.

I admit, I don't clean under my bed. We have been using it as a storage area, but my brother and his family are coming to stay so I am having a major spring clean. Well it is full of things, things I knew were there, things I had forgotten I had put under there, and I found other things that I definately didn't put there.

Ever since I have had my PDs I have been missing socks. Well I found them all and a tshirt under the bed

I haven't reached the other end of the bed yet, so I hate to think what I'll find next.

You gotta love the fuzzbutts, now if only I can teach them to put the stuff in the washing machine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Too funny, Catherine! We have to keep Gumbo out of the bedroom for that purpose, socks come up missing! Let us know how the washing machine training goes.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Mine have tried to steal socks but I catch them before they get back into the cage. Lucky for me I have a waterbed, so they can't sneak stuff under there.

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

Mental note: whenever letting small devious animals run loose in the house -- lock up all socks

That's great! And we always blame the dryer for stealing the socks!

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaaawwwww thats really cute I bet they thought they had a secret stash pile for emergencies there and its now been destroyed

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

What is it with animals and sox?
Indy loves sox too he even attempts to take them off my foot whilst I am putting them on.

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 05:52 PM
Adolescent Pup

my doxen likes to play tug-o-war with my socks right after i clean them!

Oh wait...
I'm an adolecent pup now!!

My babies:

Princess, Ginger, and Rocky

Physsie, Goldie, Zen, and Rusty

Thunder, Zeus,Zippy, and, Dutchess
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 06:01 PM
I Dream of Godzilla

well, RIngo loves to "GET" whatever fabric based material that he could grab onto and tries to "Terminate" the object.

A proud "DAD" to:

A very sweet/loving and affectionate female iguana named LIZ

4 unnamed 12 yrs old turtles...

A Sweet Bassett hound - Labrador mix puppy named Ringo

Lizard owners are SWEET LOVERS...
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 07:54 PM

Too cute! Mine are pretty good about leaving things alone.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
PT's Official Law Breaker

I told Roger I must smell better than him, cause they always steal my clothes not his smelly ones!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 07:32 AM
Adolescent Pup

foot fetish

It seems clear that pd's love socks and I too blamed the dryer until I found their stash, but what about feet? I have one in my group that loves to groom my toenails and boy does he take it seriously. If I take my socks off he gets so excited as if to say feet . I've never been able to snip off a hangnail like he can. Does anyone's baby do this or do I need to find him a foot fetish support group?

Jenniffer Scardina
Prairie Dog Care & Advice
Cell # (615)971-2715