canadian glider folk?? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Sugar Glider Discussion Cozy pouches, fluffy tails, bright eyes, and all else sugar glider.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-24-2003, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

canadian glider folk??

just out of curiosity are there many glider ppl on here that are canadians?
i have a group for canadians and we even have gift exchanges and gettogethers we even went to the TO zoo this summer! and we got an exclusive meeting i arranged with the sugarglider exhibit keeper...i am always looking to meet a few new canadians with gliders
cynthia

Cynthia
Canadian based
http://ambrookes.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abclovebirds
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abcsugargliders
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Playful Pup

I,m from Oakville

Hi fellow Canadian Eh.
I just got my baby Glider 2 days ago .As i,m typing to you i can feel her moving in her handmade by me Bonding bag around my neck .it,s her 1st day and yes she Crabbed at me .I,d love to know if there,s any clubs or fellow Glider ppl on her too.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Adolescent Pup

Fellow Canadian here. Very interesting animal. A little surprised they are legal as pets here..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Hunny Bunny

Im Canadian, Ontario to be exact. I currently have one male.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Resident Zoologist

There used to be a fair number of glider-owners here in Alberta, and gliders were not terribly uncommonly available, but I have seen less in the past few years, and lost contact with the gilder-owners that I knew...but I suspect that there are at least a few lurking out this way.

G. A. Christian Bilou, Herpetologist
Aquarist since 1971
Director, Reptile Rescue Alberta (Est. 1994)

Past-president, Calgary Aquarium Society (Est. 1951)

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Adolescent Pup

Ok, I might look into these in the future. How social are they? Can you adopt?

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Hunny Bunny

depending on were you are i know a great breeder. i found that mine "Kirby" is.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Adolescent Pup

As a general rule I prefer to adopt, but as it is it would be at least a year or so before a new animal could be considered. A glider I think will at least be considered.