Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Do you own a Glider

15K views 49 replies 28 participants last post by  AngieH 
#1 ·
Wanted to see just how many of us has sugar gliders.
I have 2 of these little beauties but never have a camera around when they are out.LOL
Anyone want to share pics of their gliders or share a cute story about them?

G
#2 ·
i have 2 soon to be 3, My little guy some how managed (i have no idea how) to get out of his cage when i was at school. when i came home and checked the cage doors were closed....But there was only one very preggy very angry girl inside. Of course i paniced and started tearing my bed apart (very gently of course) and i found him sleeping under my pillow. he was fine but scared me half to death. i'll post some pics later when i don't have homework comming out of every orifice in my body.

#3 ·
Hi Runt ,
I have 9 gliders and they are so different in personality, abilities and their silly quirks. I just had one of my little boys go to his new home and i miss him dearly all ready and he has only been gone for 3 days. I will attach pics real soon as i just go some on my camera , just need to develop... How are your guys doing. Wonderful I fet , bye for now
Barb

#4 ·
My little guy some how managed (i have no idea how) to get out of his cage when i was at school.
My male got out of his cage shortly after I got him.It took me 20 minutes to get the poor scared little guy back in his cage.I figured he got out the door by raising it up.I put wire on all the doors and he hasn't gotten out since.

possummomca
Mine are doing great.I bet it is hard to let one go to a new home.I hope the little guy does great with his new owner.Can't wait to see pics

G
#5 ·
Hi Runt. I have 5 gliders and yes they all have different personalities. They are so funny at times. I haven't had one escape yet though, thank goodness I am sure I would have a heart attack. Funny little gaffers they are and so unique. I did post pics under glider chat. I would love to see all your though. I have the normal color. Does anyone here own another color?
Cheryl

#6 ·
Runt, yes it is tough to let my guys go to their new home. lol i had a lapse here and am keeping two of my girls from seperate litters but they are so close in age and i have been tossing the idea of a trio around for awhile and if i am going to attempt it this is the absolute perfect time as these girls are only 3 wks apart.
Barb

#13 ·
Hi,
I used to have two sugar gliders and I loved having them around but sadly I developed and allergy to them and had to give them up. It was really hard for me to do that but I couldn't even hold them without breaking out in hives. After doing all the research of what it takes to own them and my best friend and I even built a cage, I had to give them back.
-Jennifer

#14 ·
I go to a lot of rummage sales and stumbled upon someone selling a 4-year old sugar glider with her cage for $75! The woman was getting married and was going to live with her future husband and his dog who had issues against small animals!

I fell in love with her cute wittle face and had to buy her! She comes out in the evening and goes cross country around my living room. I especially love the way she jumps off shelves and high places onto my shoulder. I also wear a long flannel gown in order so that she can climb on me without killing me with her claws! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.