Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Everyone meet Kizzy!!

4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  JacineKeith 
#1 · (Edited)
This is Kizzy!
She loves to play peek-a-boo in my jacket! It was too cute not to share lol
** btw...she really does have 2 ears LOL her tail just seems to be hiding the right one!
:hyper2:

See less See more
#2 ·
What a cutie. Too bad though I thought she was the other half of my little boy who has his right ear missing. Thought he had found his soul mate lol, just kidding.
My little guy lost his ear due to mom doing an extensive face washing when he was just oop and she got a little carried away.:(
Barb

#3 ·
possummomca said:
What a cutie. Too bad though I thought she was the other half of my little boy who has his right ear missing. Thought he had found his soul mate lol, just kidding.
My little guy lost his ear due to mom doing an extensive face washing when he was just oop and she got a little carried away.:(
Barb
LOL :rofl: Well I'm sure in consideration for him, she would continue to hide her ear when he is around hehe. So sorry to hear about mom's over-adverturous cleanings... such a young age to lose an ear!!

OH! AND YAY!!!! :party: :yay: :D My pics must of finally shown up!! LOL :woohoo: I'm learning YAY!! lol

#8 ·
She's adorable! I think Sugar Gliders are so cute!!! I want one really bad, but now is not a good time for me to get one. I work full time, Go to school full time and have my hands full with my two ferrets. I just don't feel I have the time to take proper care of one right now!
One day maybe...

#9 ·
What a CUTIE!! Kizzy looks like she's sending "kissies" :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.