Glider Toys - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Sugar Glider Discussion Cozy pouches, fluffy tails, bright eyes, and all else sugar glider.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Glider Toys

Was just curious as to what kind of toys everyone has fortheir glider's.I found some patterns for toys and am going to try to make them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 03:59 PM
Adolescent Pup

My gliders love baby links. You can get them at walmart in the baby section. They were very inexpensive and they have tons of fun with them. I also have alot of hard cat toys.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
Resident Chatroom Blonde

I want to make mine some little swinging toys as well as some other climbing stuff.THe have on of the ladders that has a half moon shape as well as their pouch and a ladder.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 08:36 AM
Adolescent Pup

Here is a list of toys I came up with that are good and safe for gliders:

**Toys with a surface that can be easily cleaned. Rope toys can build up bacteria quick and need to be replaced often.

**Tiny stuffed animals (no beanie babies as the beanie beads can cause choking.

**Straw pieces.

**Ribbon.

**Wheels with a solid running track or a small mesh one so tails and feet cannot get caught.

**Empty boxes.

**Baby teething toys.

**The monkeys from barrel of monkeys.

**Silk Vines from craft stores (the ones without wire inside)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*Tonia*~
My Ga Glider Brag Page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 01:40 AM
Playful Pup

mine love just about everything.. any baby toys are good, they are safe for a baby, they are most likely safe for them. just watch their tails & them eating or breaking it. toys should be cheaked often to make sure nothing is wrong with them. (as well as the tent meshing if you use one for playtime) ropes, & all that work well, you can wash them when they get dirty. i also have a basketball(black) that i cut a hole out of, then a shirt of mine, they love it, its dark for them all day & it bounces when they play. not to mention they are easy to clean,. just rinse.. & the pee doesnt soak into it so it doesnt smell as bad. you just have to use your imagination. they love pacifires.. keys, you name it. they like those mice for cats. (just make sure you dont get any toys with cat nip in them, that is VERY toixic to them.)we made them a cat scaratch post that looks like a palm tree, they love to climb that too!(i cant remember everything else that there is..

Tags
stuffed animal, stuffed animals