Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Here are my suggie(s)

6K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  christine 
#1 ·
This is the one I am getting from my brother
Dog Carnivore Companion dog Dog breed Event

HEre are some more that my brother owns sry for the line.He loves lions
Carnivore Terrestrial animal Dog breed Whiskers Sporting Group

I have one but the picture is to big anybody know how I can get it smaller?

See less See more
#11 ·
GeishaGirl said:
I wonder how I can get my hands on one, LOL!!
Probably cannot.You cannot get them anywhere in Newfoundland.They need to be brought in from the mainland.They are expensive and require alot of care.

Jason had one before I knew him.His was named Jube Jube.I seen pics and he was the cutest little thing!Jason use to let Jube Jube have the run of his house most days.

#12 ·
How cute!! I love sugar gliders. I would get another one if I had the time for them.

We had one. His cute little butt used to constantly get out of the cage. (and it wasn't that it was too small, it was a $300 cage!) so we started keeping it open and letting him have the run of the house.

#13 ·
Vanilla_Rat said:
Probably cannot.You cannot get them anywhere in Newfoundland.They need to be brought in from the mainland.They are expensive and require alot of care.

Jason had one before I knew him.His was named Jube Jube.I seen pics and he was the cutest little thing!Jason use to let Jube Jube have the run of his house most days.
:yes: Correct.But,i'm trying to get my hands on a same sex pair atm.
I'm selling a few things then I can get them.Must purchase cage& supplies first.It'll be my last "big" purchase for awhile ;)
I wanted some for ages too.Very adorable critters.:binkie:

#14 ·
yeah my glider cost [all togetehr with cage and toys, pouches, bonding puches] costed about 550$

#16 ·
gliderlover_92 said:
This is the one I am getting from my brother
View attachment 16110
HEre are some more that my brother owns sry for the line.He loves lions
View attachment 16111

I have one but the picture is to big anybody know how I can get it smaller?
give us the big photos we like them better anyhoo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.