Hi there! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Sugar Glider Discussion Cozy pouches, fluffy tails, bright eyes, and all else sugar glider.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Red face Hi there!

Hey there just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to you all - the fellow suggie lovers on here!

Well my name is April - I am 27 and I have 9 sugar gliders
Sprocket, Cricket, Mokey, Gobo, Wembly, Dixie Lou, Joe Dimaggio, Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean
I also have a russian blue cat named Dragon and my folks have a calico named Daisy and a min-pin chihuahua named Ginger
I love my suggies to death and am not ashamed to say that the majority of my single person disposable income goes thier way - toys, treats, cages, mealies, cage sets, vet check ups more toys ect ect - lol
I also make cage sets with a good friend of mine as well and we also make toys which I put in with my suggies to see if they like them before selling them - so all toys are suggie tested and approved for the masses! - ha ha As of now I have somewhere around 15 cage sets - lol I just find them so cute and when we make one that I love alot of times I end up snagging it for myself - which isn't the best for business but oh well - ha ha
Aside from my sugar glider and animal in general interests I also love movies and music, watching tv, chatting online, swimming, camping, fishing (in the summer obviously) spending time with family, playing card games, traveling (although I hate leaving my babies behind I have a trusted friend that also has gliders that lives in town here) reading, meeting new people, keeping in touch with friends via email and phone calls, stuff like that.
So thats a bit about me
feel free to shoot me a PM if you would like to - would love to hear from you!
Talk to you soon!
April
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome!

I don't have any sugar gliders but I would love to own them some day! I have been admiring them from afar for about 5 years now and worked with a pair of them at my last job. I think it will be some time still until I am ready for a pair of my own, but I'd love to see pictures and hear stories of your gliders.

I love your cats name, by the way! I've always wanted to name one of my pets Dragon, but haven't had any that really fit the name yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

OH my cat is TOTALLY a Dragon for sure - he is a bully for sure - too funny - well I dont quite know how to post pictures on here yet but if you want to email me feel free I can send pictures from my email address for sure - lol THAT I know how to do! lol Is that picture of your pet bunny? What a cutie pie!! so precious! I love rabbits - I had one once I named him Reggie - but I had to move back in with my folks and my brother is DEATHLY allergic to rabbits so I had to find him a new home - I was so sad!! I cried like a baby! he was my special little guy! I miss him!

April May
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sprocket, Cricket, Mokey, Gobo, Wembly, Dixie Lou, JoeDimaggio, MarilynMonroe and Norma Jean

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 11:15 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Welcome to Paw-Talk! One day I plan to get a pair of sugar gliders, I love them!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 01:34 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

Welcome to the forum!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 11:23 AM
RAT ADDICT

Welcome to the forum.
I don't have any "suggies" either.

They are actually VERY hard to get in my province and I have never seen one in person,although I did hear one of the pet stores had a couple...but I never seen them.They are cute little animals though.I look forward to seeing pictures of your crew.Once you get 20 posts you can post photos.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

I know I am counting down the posts til I can post pics - lol I have a whole bunch I am just a waiting to share with ya'll!!
lol

April May

Sprocket, Cricket, Mokey, Gobo, Wembly, Dixie Lou, JoeDimaggio, MarilynMonroe and Norma Jean

Tags
hi there!