Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  TikisFinity 
#1 ·
I would like to get a sugarglider could you tell me alittle about them that I would need to know before getting one. I know I could reserch them but I would rather hear from Owners. THANKS :talk:

#2 ·
hey! I own three sugargliders: one male and two females. If you plan on getting gliders I would suggest more then one b/c they are very social animals and need a lot of attention. So having two is a great idea. You also will need a stable diet. I have had my gliders for 7 years and I still have yet to find the 'perfect' diet. I use zookeepers secret (type in suncoast sugar gliders on google and you should find the site). They really are great pets and I couldn't imagine life without them but they are a lot more complex then most other household pets considering their diet and housing, etc.
I hope things work out for you! If you have any questions feel free to pm me! :D
--oh and I almost forgot, make sure you have an exotic vet that knows about sugar gliders! I have a pretty good vet that I had to make a few visits to before, so that's also quite important!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.