My baby suggie - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Sugar Glider Discussion Cozy pouches, fluffy tails, bright eyes, and all else sugar glider.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2005, 12:57 AM Thread Starter

My baby suggie

This is my baby Suggie, if you dont know her story you can read "this is petri" found in the sugar glider section . She has grown considerably both inside and out. We are the best of friends now sharing kisses snuggles and always playing and having fun. She is my ray of sunshine and i cant imagine life without her. The change in her attitude is amazing to me. She only crabs when she is in her pouch and thats only when she is bumped or something, other than that she only makes lovey little noises (hard to explain). I love my Suggie and i cant wait to get her a friend. If anyone knows of a good glider breeder in british columbia canada please let me know
Attached Images
File Type: gif DSCN6584.gif (55.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: gif DSCN6754.gif (53.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: gif DSCN6758.gif (55.2 KB, 13 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2005, 02:33 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Wow she's grown! I'm so glad she's doing well, it was worrisome there for a bit. Too cute.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2005, 04:07 AM Thread Starter

Thank you so much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2005, 06:54 AM

She is a cutie. I'm glad to hear that things are going well.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2005, 08:49 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaawwwww she is adorable and my how shes growing now, glad to hear everything is ok now after all you went through with her

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 10:04 PM

very cute girl!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 02:43 PM

awww she's gorgeous!!

Tags
sugar glider