Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

New Sugar Glider owner

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CdnEquestrian 
#1 ·
We have two rehomed sugar gliders and the female has two joey's in her pouch. Next month we are getting the male nuetered, we have a vet nearby that will do the procedure for them. We definitly do not want to breed them and make sure that the momma is not being overbred by a very excited male we have. They are around a yr old maybe a little bit over, they were my Mother in Laws but she decided that she couldn't take care of them anymore and give them the attention they need so we gladly adopted them and I've been scouring the web getting all of the resources I need to be a responsible Sugar Glider owner. Their names are Nibbles(male) and Bits (female) They are great with the kids and are very friendly towards us and the bond seems to go very well. We have two cats and a dog but when we're with our Sugar Gliders we block out all of our other pets and make sure they are safe as can be. They are such amazing little creatures. I found this website by browsing google and I look forward to getting to know you all better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.