Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Sugar Glider Info

38K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Mossa 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Since cat food is not the best thing to give to your gliders because their teeth are not meant for chewing hard food, they're mouth are meant for sucking the moisture and vitamins out of soft foods.

Also, with the diet provided above it's very easy to accidentally feed an unbalanced diet with improper Ca:ph ratios if you don't know what you're doing.

I thought I'd provide this link to a list of "approved" diets:

http://www.glidercentral.net/links/pages/Glider_Care___Information/Diet___Nutrition/index.html

They're all properly balanced. My personal recommendation would be the HPW(high protein wombaroo) diet. It's 100% balanned, easy to make, and is was most breeders use because of how great it is. :)

#13 ·
When I can afford a bigger place to live and therefore a massive cage for a pair of these lovely pets, I just hope I can find a British breeder to supply me with a couple. They are the most adorable things I think I have ever seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.