Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

What does a SugarGlider need?

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
Someone in the neighborhood might get a sugarglider, so i was wondering what do they live in and what they eat? :confused:

#2 ·
Roxy,
Gliders need a large cage, water bottle, food dish, toys, sleeping pouch or nest box, and a proper diet. They are a very social animal, so it is recommended that you keep them in at least pairs, if not more. They also require a lot of human interaction to keep them tame. They are NOT a pretty kritter to just look at.. they need stimulation. I can link you to some good sites with diet info if you'd like. Email me and I can get those links for you and your friend.. krazykritterkeeper@msn.com :)

Tanya
www.krazykritterkeeper.com
USDA licensed breeder specializing in Sugar Gliders

#3 ·
My bf used to have a glider.He was pretty tame, but thats because Jason constantly had him out...unfortunatly I didn't knoe Jason then...I only seen pics of his glider and heard stories!

I have heard they need a special diet...of what, I dunno...hopefully someone else can help you!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.