Augsburg - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Other Exotics Post here about any exotics not listed - and topics relevant to all exotics.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Augsburg

Hey Sassy,

Do you still have your Richardson's Ground Squirrel? Could we see more pics? He's so adorable!!!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 05:51 PM

LOL of course I still have Auggie, I will get a few pics in just a little while.

He is adorable but meaner then H*ll. LOL We love him all the same though.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Awww, come on. With all you do with your chins, I'm sure you can tame him!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 06:07 PM

LOL He likes me but he hates hubby (any man for that matter)

Here he is in his "nest"
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 06:08 PM

This is my carrot
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 06:09 PM

Hi Jade!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 06:09 PM

Auggie climbing across Scooter's arm
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 06:10 PM

We woke him up to get these pics, this one was the first one taken he looks so tired.

I like my carrots with a little hay...
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

LOL!! Thanks Sassy!! he's too cute!

Stephanie

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 12:53 PM
buny2phat

He is soo cute. He seems a little tired in that last pic. thank you for sharing your wonderful pics with us

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-25-2002, 07:12 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

OMG!! He's ADORABLE!

Rhonda

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-25-2002, 08:40 PM
Akasha

awww very very adorable!!!! heh keep the pic a comming

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-26-2002, 09:06 PM
Mia
Formerly Known as Nico

Sassy I have just added a pair of R.G.S to our family they are so sweet.Can you tell me more about yours?What do you feed them?
I have mine in a ferret cage 3 levels.I give them P.Dogs feed along with parrot mix and plenty of veggies and fruit.Lots of hay

:rainbow:
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-26-2002, 11:30 PM

I don't give Auggie paarrot feed (did not know that I could) but I do give him the p.d. food from Oxbow and lots of veggies. He especially loves sweet potatoes and fresh green beans and of course his Timothy hay.

Did you get a pair? M/F? I would love to have a female but hubby says one RGS is enough Would love to see pics
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 09:37 PM
Mia
Formerly Known as Nico

LOl I did get a pair and am looking forward to spring babies.
I guess we will see.I will get pics in the morning as they are fast asleep at this moment.

:rainbow:

Tags
timothy hay