Augsburg got a friend... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Other Exotics Post here about any exotics not listed - and topics relevant to all exotics.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 06:30 AM Thread Starter

Augsburg got a friend...

Augsburg (Richardson Ground Squirrel) got a friend yesterday. We got his sister Tokyo from a friend. Even though they will never be caged together they will be able to interact through the cage wires. I will get pics of Tokyo later on today... (Yes Jade for you)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Now??

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 01:48 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

How cute! I don't think I've seen any pet squirrels before...lots of pictures!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 02:51 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I am with Becki, I don't think I've ever seen one either, but I must admit I love the name, sniff sniff, now that makes me miss my Tokyo (chinnie)

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Pics coming very soon, we finally got our camera battery and new discs.

I am sorry Kim, she was named when I got her.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 09:03 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

It's okay Sassy..... And to think you were the one that named our Tokyo can't wait to see pics

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 11:05 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Gee, I sure wish we had some pics.......

Rhonda

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 06:35 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

AHEM....

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

PICTURES!!!

Stephanie

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2003, 04:10 PM
Kritter_Keeper

Why don't you get your little guy neutered? Then they can live together

Nick