flying squirrel cage - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Other Exotics Post here about any exotics not listed - and topics relevant to all exotics.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

flying squirrel cage

i am looking for a bigger cage for my flying squirrel. the one i have right now is just temporary and he needs more room to play. i was considering getting this one from PetSmart
http://pet.imageg.net/graphics/produ...766121t400.jpg
but i am afraid it will be too small for him still.

i could maybe get my boyfriend to help me make one, but i don't think i have the money to do that right now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crystal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nugget (RIP)

Sacajawea

Izzy (RIP)

Alice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

It's hard for me to tell how big that cage is from the picture.

Buuut, you could try sites like craigslist, freecycle, and ebay for cages. I've seen huuge bird cages on craigslist and ebay that wern't that expensive.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

on the website it says that the cage is 30"L x 18"W x 30"H.
hrrmm =/

Crystal

Nugget (RIP)

Sacajawea

Izzy (RIP)

Alice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 10:57 AM
Part of the Pack

Lightbulb

I would recommend this Cage....... I have four sugar gliders in mine.

http://www.sugar-gliders.com/sturdy-cage.htm

R h a p s o d y -
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
I would recommend this Cage....... I have four sugar gliders in mine.

http://www.sugar-gliders.com/sturdy-cage.htm

oooh! that looks super nice, do you know of any stores that sell it? i don't have credit cards so i wouldn't be able to buy it from there =[.

Crystal

Nugget (RIP)

Sacajawea

Izzy (RIP)

Alice
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Part of the Pack

No - Sorry it is strictly a HQ Cage from Suncoast........ but some people on Ebay sells cages that are similar to this one..... just go to Ebay and type in Sugar Gliders.

R h a p s o d y -
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Part of the Pack

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenaintborin View Post
i don't have credit cards so i wouldn't be able to buy it from there =[.

Do you have a bank debit card...... you can use it like a credit card for the order.

R h a p s o d y -
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

no, i pay with cash or money orders for everything. i'm not eighteen yet, so my bank won't let me get any type of credit or debit cards.

Crystal

Nugget (RIP)

Sacajawea

Izzy (RIP)

Alice
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Maybe your parents or another relative would let you use one of their cards if you give them the money?

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

ooh! i emailed them and they accept money orders hurray! i am going to get this cage as soon as my check from work gets here.

Crystal

Nugget (RIP)

Sacajawea

Izzy (RIP)

Alice
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 01:13 AM
Part of the Pack

Thumbs up

w00t w00t -

R h a p s o d y -
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 05:07 AM
Will It Ever Change?

yay new cage! this is always fun, especially when you can decorate it!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 07:21 AM
Jird Jostler

ohh i love getting new cages.. =] I got a huge one from ebay for my jirdy .. =] she lovesss it

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

haha wow i just ordered so many toys for the cage. he's going to be SO excited!! =D i can't wait til it gets here!!

Crystal

Nugget (RIP)

Sacajawea

Izzy (RIP)

Alice

Last edited by laurenaintborin; 05-26-2008 at 12:59 PM.

Tags
bird cage, cage, flying squirrel, sugar glider, sugar gliders