is a flying squirrel a good pet? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Other Exotics Post here about any exotics not listed - and topics relevant to all exotics.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-20-2008, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

is a flying squirrel a good pet?

Hi! Ive been thinking lately and looking up different pets that bond well with humans and I found a flying squirrel. I know I wont be able to spend a lot of time with it right now, but Im planning on getting homeschooled next year, so if I do, Im planning on getting one over the summer. but I was just wondering what kind of pets they are, what they require, food, shelter, etc. and if anybody knows of any breeders in or around michigan it would be VERY helpful! hopefully I can get my very own next year oh, and names for flying squirrels would be awesome too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Adolescent Pup

Sierra,
On my search for a chipmunk I came across this website : http://www.brightenfarms.com/ . They breed lots of exotics and they have care sheets on flying squirrels. Hope this helps.
~Jenn

~ MY ZOO ~
2 shelties - Blaze & Pandy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1 orange tabby - Max
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2 guinea pigs - Peaches and Calli
1 chipmunk - Theodore (Teddy)

RIP Pixie

Xander

Jax
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Playful Pup

flying squirrels make AMAZING pets!!!! i honestly don't think you will ever hear somebody say they don't. they are adorable and bond very quickly if you get them at a young age. mine actually sleeps on my shoulder with his tail covering his eyes =D

Tags
flying squirrel, flying squirrels