I plan on getting a skunk - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Other Exotics Post here about any exotics not listed - and topics relevant to all exotics.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

I plan on getting a skunk

Ok I looked on line to see Michigan is legal or not and I CAN HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! well the bad thing is that I HAVE to get it from Michigan!

Does anyone know where theres a skunk breeder in Michigan or a rescue place!!!!!

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Muffin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dutchess

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I don't know of any but if you find one let me know! I've been wanting to get a skunk for years. I'm in MI too. I know I won't be getting one anytime soon, maybe in another 5 years or so, but it would be nice to find a breeder, get more info and plan accordingly.

Rhonda

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I'm going to keep checking but I found this breeder in Indiana and maybe you can email them and ask them if they know of any breeders?

Brighten Farms , Flying squirrels Hedgehogs Short tail opossums and more

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by uMgaziRatRescue
I'm going to keep checking but I found this breeder in Indiana and maybe you can email them and ask them if they know of any breeders?

Brighten Farms , Flying squirrels Hedgehogs Short tail opossums and more

Thank you so much I emialed them and I hope they have an answer!

Muffin

Dutchess

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 09:46 PM
laugh often

You can see if an exotic pet shop,breeder, or rescue can order one or keep you in mind

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I don't know of any breeders but you are sooo lucky!

I want a skunk badly but they are illegal in NY . They didn't used to be, either.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasami
I don't know of any breeders but you are sooo lucky!

I want a skunk badly but they are illegal in NY . They didn't used to be, either.
I'm sry hun!

Muffin

Dutchess

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymuffers
I'm sry hun!
One day I'll get one somehow .

Oh, and I expect lots of pictures if you get one .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 01:07 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasami
One day I'll get one somehow .

Oh, and I expect lots of pictures if you get one .
OMG dont worrie there will be TONS because I'll be so excited that I wont be able to quit taking pictures!

Muffin

Dutchess

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 07:39 AM
Guarded by Waffles

Lol I would like a skunk but I already have to many animals and my apartment (which we are moving into today) only allows two animals, Xena and Gunny

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Rodentologist

Make SURE you have a vet nearby that knows how to treat these guys! Vet care for really exotic animals can be expensive and hard to find.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 11:59 AM
Oily Chickenspew

best of luck to ya

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

I have always wanted a skunk! They are so adorable. I cannot wait to see pics!

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny

Tags
exotic animals, flying squirrel, flying squirrels, pet shop, vet care