Lookie what I got to love on tonight! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Other Exotics Post here about any exotics not listed - and topics relevant to all exotics.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 03:03 AM
Miss New Booty

Oh wow! She is adorable!! How cool!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Adolescent Pup

COOL! What a sweetie!

My pets!

1 dog ~ Rupert

2 Gpigs~dynimight,Princess

2 hamsters~Chewy,J.J

2 newts ~Suzy,Charm

One tank full of fish
1 platy
2 goldfish
4 fancy guppies
3 delta guppies
3 baby guppies
3 shrimp
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 05:07 AM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

I know this is an old post but I'll pst anyway because I don't know how I missed it before....

I met a guy who had one who actually went on Oprah to talk about how they make good pets.

*Missy*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-27-2007, 02:33 PM
The Title Fairy Was Here

wow she's gorgeous i've never seen one before

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Very pretty....Can I have oooooone! lol sorry couldn't resist

Life's not about how to survive the storm, It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Momma to: 2 human children Audree (2) and Jacob (7 mo.)
3 Doggies: Angel (13), Cricket (1), and Diesel (4mo.)
1 Kitty: Mazey (Age unknown)
2 ferrets - Mocha and Marshall
1 bunny - Ice

Working to make a change, one paw at a time!
Volunteer - Skinny Little Buddy's Rescue
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Adolescent Pup

I've never seen one before, wow, she is gorgeous!

Mama to -

Rabbit - Sooty

Big Sister to -
Squinick
//
Twinkle // Kelly
//
Pink-Winged Sticks! // Fishies!

To those we have lost and are forever asleep... we will never forget you and could never replace you, rest in peace
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Adolescent Pup

They make about as good a pet as a goat, don't potty train and are much happier outside and with others of their own kind.

They're really neat tough I worked with them for a few years.

http://flickr.com/photos/tamanduagirl/344739872/

Mary
Quasi - - - - Hyzzie - - - - - Pua - - - Jupiter - - - Kat

&
Angel Stewie

post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 11:45 PM

Too cute! How did you get to hold that little one? Or can you tell it's story?

post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 11:47 PM

Oh, I didn't see that this was an old post! Never mind!

post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Adolescent Pup

I was just adding my wallaby experience to the tread even though it was old.

We carried her around all the time. Unlike most our wallabies were mom raised but since raised in a petting zoo with a tame mom they grew up tame. Mom would kick them out and we'd carry baby around and ad a pouch for them. I got the best pictures of Bindi above and the other pick is mom Blossom sitting on baby Bindi.

Mary
Quasi - - - - Hyzzie - - - - - Pua - - - Jupiter - - - Kat

&
Angel Stewie

post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2008, 11:32 AM

too cute x x x they are beautiful x x x
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Playful Pup

oh my gosh she's adorable!!! i am so jealous =D
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

OMG I want one! Ahhh.. it's so cute!
Bet you felt so privileged!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Playful Pup

That's funny!
This morning I was watching a show on Wallabys and Kangaroos! The differences between them.

This one is so cute
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat View Post

Out of curiousity,who owned her? Or what happened to her to be there??
Even though this was two years ago, I am curious too. What an adorable wallaby.

Stephanie, what is your job title? Looks like you have a very fun job