Omg, I Got Bit - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Other Exotics Post here about any exotics not listed - and topics relevant to all exotics.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 08:46 PM

Bit by WHAT? A Human? Thats where youre confusing us... you say you ALMOST got bit by your fox, then you ask US what WE would do if we got bit by a skunk and twenty other things, then you talk about your car for a bit, and a child getting bit by a goat, and then all of a sudden you're taling about being celibate and not wanting HIV. And the whole time, we have no idea what youre getting at..??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I'm glad I'm not the only one totally in the dark!! I would love to offer my advice/opinion if I knew what in the world we were talking about!!! LOL

Mandy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 04:03 AM
I am allergic to maths

It is all so confusing! Also, shouldnt it say 'I got bitten?', 'bit' doesnt sound right. You can say 'she bit me' and it makes sence but im pretty sure (correct me if im wrong) that in this case it should be bitten...
Sorry for being so annoying!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 08:33 AM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvPets View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one totally in the dark!! I would love to offer my advice/opinion if I knew what in the world we were talking about!!! LOL
I second this!
I am so confused!!

However I can say...you have a fox,they are wild animals.
You shouldn't expect it not to act wild.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 04:07 PM
Adolescent Pup

In most states if you tell the DR your pet fox bit you they will kill it and test for rabies. There is no choice the DRs by law have to report it. Another fun fact is it will make press. Animal bites are not confidential because they must be reported to the health dept and are considered public knowledge then.

If your fox bites you and it's bad enough to need a DR then tell them your cat did it or you fell on some barbed wire or whatever seems to fit. Do not tell them your fox(or other exotic[coon, skunk etc] bit you, ever). It's stupid but if you love your fox it must be, do not tell.

Mary
Quasi - - - - Hyzzie - - - - - Pua - - - Jupiter - - - Kat

&
Angel Stewie

post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 04:15 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
"Well, don't put your fingers in the goat's mouth!!" answered the zoo attendant. (NOTICE that zoo attendant immediately transfered guilt to the small child.)
Sorry but the only way to get bit by as goat is to put your finger in it's mouth. And there is little fear of getting anything from a goat bite. Though we did keep a first aid kit and clean the wound, if one happened, before putting a band aid on.

One time we had a teen freak she might get AIDS from a goat bite, lol. It took a couple of us to convince her you can't get aids from a goat.

Seriously a little nibble by a goat shouldn't need all that you listed. That's extreme paranoia. It's no different than scratching your finger at home or falling and scrapping your hands. Do we really need to follow all those steps for every owey. If so why the heck am I not dead yet?

Mary
Quasi - - - - Hyzzie - - - - - Pua - - - Jupiter - - - Kat

&
Angel Stewie

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

Im completely lost.

I don't have a clue what you are asking us to answer..

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 08:34 PM
RAT ADDICT

This person appears to be a troll.
Ignore him.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Newborn Pup

if our chickens or turkey bit us we would wash it if it broke the skin and bandage it..if it started to get severly infected go to the doctors....if one of our bunnies bit us they are HUGE...we might need attention if it was pretty deep, but again if not bad wash and clean and watch it..
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Playful Pup

As a guy who has been bitten by everything from tarantulas to monkeys I have so say... what were you asking again?
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-30-2012, 01:20 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

this thread is from 2009, and is pointless, the original poster is no longer here i don't think so moot point.

[/CENTER]

Tags
bites