Where to See Bats in Manitoba? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Other Exotics Post here about any exotics not listed - and topics relevant to all exotics.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Red face Where to See Bats in Manitoba?

Hello all!

I'm looking for bat breeders, or rescues etc. In Manitoba, Canada. Does anyone have any info?

Mama to:
Daughter named Jade
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boxer named Harlowe
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cat named Millie
Piranha named Jaws
2 Buns named Max & Ruby

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

I should add - I'm not looking to own, I'd like to see / handle / get involved with anything to do with Bats

Mama to:
Daughter named Jade
Boxer named Harlowe
Cat named Millie
Piranha named Jaws
2 Buns named Max & Ruby

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Herp Nerd

I'd try contacting your local wildlife rescue organization, or contact someone with Bat Conservation International. They have people all over the US and Canada that do rehab and education work.

Manitoba Museum

She sits in her corner, singing herself to sleep.
Wrapped in all of the promises, that no one seems to keep.

Last edited by Ravnos; 02-08-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Thanks for the link! i'll definitely check that out!

Mama to:
Daughter named Jade
Boxer named Harlowe
Cat named Millie
Piranha named Jaws
2 Buns named Max & Ruby

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 04:50 PM
RAT ADDICT

I have no idea.I have the odd wild bat in my neighborhood in the summer,but Newfoundland only has three bat species.Cute critters.
I wouldn't call them pets though...

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRat View Post
I have no idea.I have the odd wild bat in my neighborhood in the summer,but Newfoundland only has three bat species.Cute critters.
I wouldn't call them pets though...

I actually live about 1/2 an hour from where they are most situated in Manitoba.. but im not about to hang around bat caves to see them! lol

Mama to:
Daughter named Jade
Boxer named Harlowe
Cat named Millie
Piranha named Jaws
2 Buns named Max & Ruby

Tags
bat, bats, manitoba, winnipeg