?? about Smudge - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
can't think of one, help

?? about Smudge

Just wondering if Smudge has started planning his fall wardrobe yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 01:04 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I think Smudge should put out his own calender. He could have his picture taken in a different outfit for each month of the year.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 01:08 PM
is a little "special"

Good Idea! Do you know of any bunny calender contest I could enter? I need to go shopping for him soon. My mom will probably get mad at me tho, cause she thinks bunny clothes are a wast of money! I have a bunch of bandannas he could try on if you want me to post those pics. Maybe he could try my dogs clothes... And he gets a bath today too, *screams* so you might see some "Soggy Bunny" pics lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 12:10 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Try a google search and type in "pet calendar contest." You might be able to find something there.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww. That's be cute. ^.^
I had entered my one of my cats in the Page-A-Day calendar a few days ago.
I want to get one of those giant German Rabbits.
SO FAT AND SQUISHY.
xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 11:30 AM
is a little "special"

Yayy! I think Dutch buns make great 1st bunnies cause they have such good temperments. Good luck w/ your giant squishy thing!
Something funny I noticed is that both our names are Jessica, your only 1 year older than me, and I used to live in Illinois befor i moved here! LOL...

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Yeah. xD That's weird. ^,^