Did you check the other female too? It's highly possable that he could have mated with both females before you got there. There's not a whole lot you can do, I think some vets will do an emergency spay if you take her in and tell them what happened and they think it's dangerous for her to have babies. Or you could just let nature take it's course and wait awhile to see if she is pregnant. If she turns out to be, I would take her to the vet and talk to them about your worries, and see if maybe if she starts to give birth and has trouble if you can rush her in and maybe there is something they could do to help her out. I don't really know if there is anything else you can do, I've never been in this type of situation.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.