Anyone elses bunnies do this? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-15-2011, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Anyone elses bunnies do this?

If i jump towards my bunny he will jump / binky back sometimes catching some major air! And if i run my hands on the ground as if they where a little critter benji will pounce at them! It's so cute, benji loves playing chase and if i stop he comes and digs at me or head nudges me until i pay him attention.

Anyone else have any games there bun likes to play?

i also have a youtube channel with a couple short videos of the little guy http://www.youtube.com/user/ctlnx14

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by caitlin14; 05-15-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Betta Bomb

OMG just died bc of the cute!! I LOVE Benji!! What a handsome lucky bunners! I love the bunny flop and his fat-bunny binkies!!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 04:01 PM
is a little "special"

LOL, that is SO adorable!!!

Smudge gets in weird little playful moods like that too, but not as much as Benji LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Betta Bomb

I can't go near Acacia when she's in a good mood, she keeps it all to herself. Man, getting a camera this week or next and I'll have to film her outside. Oh, bunnies.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

yay can't wait to see pictures or videos! I love when you capture bunnies doing the weirdest / cutest things! Benji just started circling me non stop and making a humming like noise.. hmm time for him to get neutered! but it is cute

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 01:16 AM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Fiona used to play like that all the time . She's older now and not as playful but she still gets into silly moods sometimes, especially outside!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 08:12 AM
It's all for them

Woo, what a fast bun! I watched all three videos. I don't know how you can sit there and not laugh when he runs around and around you like that!

He looks sooo soft!

Declawing: please read this first
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I try not to laugh, but i normally do because he is so cute :p He is still very soft i'm not sure if he will lose the softness as he gets older tho!