bertie had his bunny MOT - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 06:42 PM Thread Starter

bertie had his bunny MOT

here in good ole britain it was national bunny week form 22nd to 28th jan..free check ups..MOT nicknamed! was given and leaflets given and food samples and panacur rabbit..

um and buns got weighed..

well bif had to see the vet for her second opinion and bertie had his mot with the nurses..oh dear.he was so embarressed!
they weighed bif as vet forgot to do it..she weighed on scales for buns and cats..bertie on the otherhand.the nurse had to take him in her arms and go into the waiting room where there are scales set level into the floor to weigh dogs on.
yup bertie was so big hehad to be weighed on doggy scales in fromt of people and teir pets and he got laughed at and gasps when they saw his weight..
poor old sausage what a humilation!
he was 12lb when he came to me..in dec our bunny vet whose emmigrated now estimated him at 10lbs and we thought hed lost weight. lol he weighed in at..15lbs 1 oz!!
the nurse is the one who took care of them bth when bif had xrays and again when she had dental..she loves bif reminds her of her old doe..and she wants to take bertie home shes fallen for him! he really likes her too!

we were given free panacur rabbit wormer and told its useful in preventing e.cunucli!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Oh my Bertie is a big boy! I am so jealous. I would LOVE a big old bunny like that.
Do they have bunny outings for National Bunny Week? That would be cute. Bunny picnics in parks and bunny hops to raise money. I can picture it all now.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 10:01 PM

It sounds like they like getting checked out by a doctor about as much as I do What kind of rabbit is bertie?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-29-2007, 05:36 PM Thread Starter

noo kathy thatd be great tho!! It was just a way of letting bunny owners have a free check up and get a bit of education on their buns..and i learnt something..panacur for rabbits..a wormer helps with preventing e cunucli!!

aah kathy you would fare better..theyre too lazy to be very destructive!! sounds like thats whats you need after youre too and their cable rampage!1 mind you berties chewed through my broadband cable under my bed..the last night he stayed in my room with bif during the 2 weeks following the flood when fans were drying the floor out..well tried to!

bluebell..ah what type of bunny is he.. a huge chunky french lop!1 hes the small end of the breed too! he weighs 15lb 1 oz..is about 2 and a half feet long .has a head the size almost of a soccer ball..has short thick legs like a bassett hound and long dangly ears to match! when he stands on his hind legs hes 3 ft tall! And he loves to be hugged! And his girlfriend is a lionhead lop cross rescue bunny..she came to us to be with our weeny bun oscar who died last august and she pined for him . enter blind date bertie and it was lurveee

he makes her look small and shes not!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-29-2007, 11:27 PM

Oooh, he sounds lovely! I recently got a Flemish giant who is only seven weeks old but I can't wait til she gets bigger.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 01:04 AM
Will It Ever Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebell
Oooh, he sounds lovely! I recently got a Flemish giant who is only seven weeks old but I can't wait til she gets bigger.

PICS!!!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 02:27 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

What a big boy...I wonder how heavy my bunny is..

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

All these big bunnies. I so want a huge big cuddly bunny!

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny

Tags
flemish giant, hind legs