Binky! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Hi all...

I'm so happy! I was visiting with Brandy, my rabbit, this afternoon, and she did a binky! Twice! I have no clue what she was so happy about (she has just recently ventured out of her cage) but it was so cute!

Does anyone else's bunnies whine at them? At least I think that's what she did ... anyone know what this means?

CarolnBrandy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Part of the Pack

hehehe

awww! i love binkies! i remember the first time my rabbits did a binky it was like the most thrilling thing i had ever seen! i think they do them cause they are just so happy to be alive and so happy to have found a home with you!

i am not sure about the whine. what kind of whine is it? is it loud or just a low little coo? my rabbit Thimble makes a little cooing noise sometimes when i cradle her in my arms like a baby. hehehe. it could just be the way your bunny is expressing her happiness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 crazy little girl bunnies:
Ninnles &
Luna ...and... 2 beautiful and wonderful rattles:

Pixie & Mischief... and... 1 sweet little chinchilla
Neo... and last ~ but not least ~ 7 crazy cats & kittens:
Dorian, Ana, V, Evie, Dantes, Maggie, & Sparrow

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Hi again! I still haven't figured out why she's whining... it doesn't really sound like a happy whine, more like a puppy "I want something!" whine...

I don't really know if Brandy likes being held though... the first night we got her, my husband held her, and she was really quiet... the past couple of tonights I've had her on my lap and she's been using me as a bunny jungle gym ... I tell you, whiskers in the ear tickle!!!!

I don't think she's scared of us anymore... she certainly does express her opinion when she doesn't want to be picked up though... (footstamp!)

Is it possible to post pictures on here without having them on the Web first?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Part of the Pack

thats so cute! i m glad she is bonding so well with you!

my rabbits used to not like being held until i turned them on their backs and cradled them in my arms like you would cradle a baby. they now love this and will fall asleep like that for an hour or so (or until my arms get tired)

2 crazy little girl bunnies:
Ninnles &
Luna ...and... 2 beautiful and wonderful rattles:

Pixie & Mischief... and... 1 sweet little chinchilla
Neo... and last ~ but not least ~ 7 crazy cats & kittens:
Dorian, Ana, V, Evie, Dantes, Maggie, & Sparrow

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Awww, that sounds sweet! Maybe I'll try that... she seems most interested in sniffing me and biting my glasses than anything else when I'm holding her...