bonding!!!!hahahaha - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Smile bonding!!!!hahahaha

i'm gonna sound a bit weird now but i felt sorry for my nw baby as i have her indoors coz its way to cold outside for a baby at the moment and she is on her own so i decided to do some bonding with her, i've been letting her roam around the lounge and she seems to like my daughters sleeping bag(well she keeps peeing on it) i find she likes it when my head is level with hers and she kept nudging me so i started to mimick the grooming ritual that rabbits do and she loved it she kept on making chuck chuck noises it was so cute, she didnt groom me back though LOLmy son walked in and thought i'd gone bonkers and started laffing at me, anyway thought i'd let you knw
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Part of the Pack

mamabun...you are too funny.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Adolescent Pup

aww that's so cute! My dutch bunny loves to nudge me with his head when I lay on the floor. I always crawl up to my bunnies and stick my face up close to theirs cause they like it when you get down to eye level with them, and Matt will nudge my forehead with his nose. My dwarf bunny lets me groom him, and sometimes when he's calm enough after lots of running around, I can just nuzzle my face into his back in that really soft spot behind their ears and he lays still and maybe thinks I'm grooming him. If I throw my head around and let my hair fly all over, Matt sometimes flicks his head back at me and throws his toys at me like he wants to play.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P.