Bringing my new bunny home tomorrow. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Bringing my new bunny home tomorrow.

I posted a thread a couple weeks ago about Mojave, my problem bunny who is mean and unhappy no matter what I do. Tomorrow I am taking him to the Bunny Bunch Rescue's founder's house. She is going to take him in and foster him until he gets a good home that will better suit his needs. In exchange, I will be bringing a new bunny home so she has a spot for Mojave. I'll be bringing my girl bun Sonora along to see which bunny she gets along with the best. The poor girl has been picked on for so long by Mo and I want to make sure she gets a good match.

Anyway, I'll have my new male bun tomorrow afternoon and I'll let you guys know what he's like and what I'm going to name him. I'll miss Mo and it will be hard to say goodbye, but I know that this is the best thing to do for all of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Aww, that's not fair that you're giving Mo away! But you get another one. I don't want to be mean, but why couldn't you separate the two and just give your girl bunny a new friend? Mo sounds like he could live alone. You probably already explained this, and I probably didn't read it, so I'm sorry if it was already explained.

Oh, and on getting a new bunny!!!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yeah, I explained it in the thread "Carmen, Mo is being a brat." I'm not just giving him away. The whole reason I got my girl bun was to try to make him happier because he wasn't happy when he was by himself either. He's not happy in his cage, and he's not happy outside his cage. When I let him out he attacks my cats, Sonora, and bites my legs. But I explained all that in the other thread. He's not happy being a house bunny and I've tried everything so I'm trying to give him a happy life with someone who has a yard and can let him outside and run around like he wants to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!

Last edited by veggiegirl; 09-10-2004 at 03:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 03:01 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Oh, that's good then. I thought for a second that you were sick of him and just wanted to get a new bunny, and I was thinking that doesn't seem like you. That's nice of you to let him have a nice yard with someone else, then. He'll be happy!
Congrats on the new bunny again! What is his name?