Bunny Bday Gift! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Talking Bunny Bday Gift!

Well, I used to have a spotted (black & white) bunny but someone left the house door open and it got out. Therefore, the evil cats from next door ate it.

BUT! My 16th birthday is on May 10th & my lovely mother came home from work today and said that she got me a rabbit for my birthday. I'm not sure what color I will get, as an old family friend is getting rid of all hers. I lucked out. I think they're all full grown. I wanted to litter train it.

However. I'm so pumped! I've wanted a bunny since my first one passed away. I just need some name suggestions. To get my brain ticking. Haha. Something cute, charismatic and unique.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 08:57 PM
Adolescent Pup

Holland lops are the funniest, most charming bunnies I've ever met. I've only met a few...but my old housemate's lop was like a puppy. He'd follow us around the house with his ears flapping and hop after our feet. And he used to grab the garden gloves we left in the living room and run around the room with it flapping in his mouth.
My dutch bunny is very sweet too. He charms the socks off of me. He's a quietly mischievous little guy, though. Sneaky little thing when he gets into trouble.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

I have no idea what breed mine is going to be! All I know is, I'm super excited. I love bunnies. And, my dog takes care of any animal that is smaller than her. It's rather adorable, really.

Your bunnies sound like cuties.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Will It Ever Change?

yay new bunnies! i'm super excited for you! what about naming her Charm, or charisma, or destiny? boys names i'm not so good at lol

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Part of the Pack

Sorry about your bunny....bad kitty!! I'm glad you are so excited about your birthday gift...a new bunny. Happy early Birthday wishes!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Newborn Pup

Since your Bday is in may......what about Maise? I am not good with boys names either but I do love the name Gus...that is our bird's name and it suits him.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-02-2008, 09:44 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

I'm thinking something like... Corona or Bacardi (not because I'm an alcoholic! Haha! For my Dad/Brother). I really like the name Abby for a girl. Or Lucy.

You guys have inspired me to be sure all my memory cards are completely empty! Hehe. I'll be sure to upload pictures ASAP. Probably tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm going to get him/her AFTER WORK! Yay!!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Part of the Pack

Ooh! I like the name Abby....and Lily...and Maggie
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-03-2008, 09:12 AM
Playful Pup

When I was about your age I had a white rabbit with red eyes and we called her Visine.

I like magic names for rabbits - since they're often associated with magicians. My rabbit now is named Rubeus Hagrid. Merlin would be cute for a boy rabbit.

Tags
holland lop, holland lops, litter train, red eyes