Bunny Bunny Bunny!!!!!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-18-2003, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Angry Bunny Bunny Bunny!!!!!!!!

Kev is getting me a bunny for Christmas!! And guess what kind?!?!?

A flemish giant!!!! She is going to be a tannish reddish color.. I can't wait! They'll be ready like 2 days before Christmas so it's actually an EARLY present!! Im soooo excited!! The only thing is is the couple lives on hour and a half away.. But im so happy!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-18-2003, 10:56 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

aww Rocheal that's fantastic!!! enjoy your new bunny and I want pictures and stories!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-18-2003, 11:09 PM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Yes -- lots of pictures and stories!!! :blob1:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 01:10 AM
PT's Official Law Breaker

Yay Congratulations! I love the Flemish Giants they are so gentle and loving. I really miss mine.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 01:16 AM
Official Thread Hogger

OHHHH ROCHEAL that is so sweet of Kevin to do that for you. :hershey: You had better hang on to him. An hour away is nothing when it's for a pet. I drove eight hours to get Polar and close to two for Carrera. Have you thought of any names yet???

Carrera
__

Panda

Kit 1

Kit 2

The Winner Is.......
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 06:14 AM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

I've been trying to think of a name for her... For the previous flemish owners----- What should I swing for? A male or female? I'm gong to fix her/him either way because I heard they can die or something if they don't get fixed (in the long run)... Any ideas?

Oh Yeah!! You're going to get pictures and LOTS of stories.. I can't wait. I want her/him today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Brenda.. Almost TWO hours away!!

post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 09:42 AM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Flemish bunnies...are they congested and have a cold??

(phlegm, flem...)
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 12:36 PM
Miss New Booty

SP!!
Congrats Rocheal! I bet you are sooo excited! That Kevin is a sweetie!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

SP you're a nut! Im going to call the lady today. I think I want a female..? I have to call her though!! Im going to have her spayed though if she isn't already-- though would lover her to be for $50.00!!!! Doubt it because she's still young... Can't wait!! Im going to ask the lady if she has any pics... I know ya'll want one almost as much as I do!!

post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-24-2003, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

K!!! She's home!! We just can't think of a name for her!! Anyway- here she is.. I have to go do Christmas with Kevin's family so I will explain the trip later!!

post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-24-2003, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Can you believe she is only 8 weeks old?!

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-24-2003, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Butt shot

post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-24-2003, 09:22 AM
Indecision Queen

oh what a cutie! Congratulations on your new fuzz kid. I'll try to think of a name for ya.

~Angela and the group~
Oscar~ Male Crested Gecko
Burt~ Male Leopard Gecko
Ernie~ Male Leopard Gecko
Candy~ Female Ball Python
Gidget~ Female Leopard Gecko
Paige~ Female Cholcolate Chihuahua
Marley~ Female Harlequin Great Dane
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-24-2003, 11:56 AM
Adolescent Pup

she is soooo cute!!!!
how about butterscotch?!?? she looks like butterscotch..

post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-25-2003, 02:55 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

oh pamm that's a great name suggestion!!! I like that name!!!! Rocheal she is gorgeous!!!! and HUGE!!!!!! She sure is going to be lots of fun!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy

Tags
dry food, flemish giant, flemish giants, kitty litter, litter tray, potty train, potty trained, potty training