Bunny Missing - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Bunny Missing

Where is Molly? The other day I let her out to play. She was going crazy running around slamming herself into the walls to stop just being plain ol hyper. Of course when she is out I am always careful to be watching her at all times...well...she decided to take a rest so I kind of forgot about her... got distracted and left for a bit. When I came back to check on her she was gone. I called her...couldn't hear her nails clicking on the floor...I looked everywhere. She was no where to be seen. Then I noticed her up on the back of the couch...she looked frozen...I could hear her thinking...if I don't move...maybe she won't notice me...She must have been up there like that the whole time I was looking for her. She blended in with the wall so well. Ever since then she has been jumping up on the furniture. I am just hoping she does not decide to start peeing up there like Joey. Bunnies are so silly!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Super Moderator

lol. Silly Molly.

It's funny how bunnies seem to know where they blend in best. When I let my bunnies out to play, Barnaby likes to hang out around the wooden shelves and desk. His fur is almost the same color of the wood. Zeus likes to hang out under things in the shadows. He's almost impossable to see when he's in shadows because of his color. He also loooves to lay on his grey dog bed. I can't see him on it unless I'm right next to it because it's almost exactly the same color as his fur.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Adolescent Pup

I have that problem with Flash's light red hair on my tan couch. He blends surprisingly well. He stands out a little better when he's on top of the back part of the couch, just because it looks like there's a little bump on the top of the couch.

--Fromper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 07:07 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

lol i sorta have the opposite problem, if David lets the rabbit out and doesn't tell me, or i let her out and forget, she always finds me, I'll see something white run past out of the corner of my eye and she always scares the crap outta me! and i swear she finds it hilarious too! she'll do binkies all over afterward! silly bunny!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

That is so funny. Bunnies are so clever!!

Tags
dog bed