Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Is bunny old or is something wrong?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  TobyBun 
#1 ·
Could someone please tell me how long a healthy house bunny lives for. My bunny is acting strange lately, but don't know if its to do with old age or if something is actually wrong. She is eating and going to the toilet, but lately I have noticed that she just pees anywhere and not in her litter tray as she normally does. Also when she eats she looks down into her chin kind of, but I have checked her teeth and they seem to be aligned and not overlapping.
Her back legs don't seem to have any strength lately either, but she still loves her cuddles and comes out of her house evey morning.
Maybe I am being paranoid, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
THANKS

#2 ·
i have heard 7 to 8 years or more if your bunny is real healthy. not sure about that- mine are only one year so far! but a friend of mine has two that are7 years old now.

however- sounds like something may be up with your bunny! i'd take her to the vet, if possible. especially if she keeps up with the peeing all over when she usually goes in her box. mishaps happen, of coarse, but if it doesn't stop there might be a reason for it. :confused:

hope eveything is okay with her though! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.