bunny palace - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Talking bunny palace

i went food shopping today and ended up bunny shoping LOL loads of toys and treats and saw this beautiful hutch, well i'd call it a bunny palace, i would live in it if i could fit LOL, i'm trying to find a good reason to buy it (150 pounds on sale) but my hubby would go mad as i made him build me a hutch but its gorgeous, hexaganol shape, two floors loads of room ,4 sleeping compartments and a little cute run underneath I NEED IT hahaha

so any ideas to convince my hubby would be grt
he already thinks am nuts for brinnging home another bunny a few days ago i had to tell him that the kids bought me her LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Adolescent Pup

hmmmm u should sweet talk him and if that doesnt work u should suiduce him and if that doesnt work get mad at him until he gets it lol

I LOVE MY BABIES:
OREYO & CARAMELA ( BUNNIES)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

( RIP oreyo & caramela i love you
)
COTTEN & CANDY ( PARAKEETS)

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Part of the Pack

I would just buy it. He will learn to love it as much as you.

Although my hubby doesn't really acknowlege the bunnies like we do he really is a softy deep down. He has really surprised me!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah - I mean, you probably take care of the bunnies mostly anyways, so what's it matter to him what cage they're in if he's not the one who has to clean it all the time? Maybe you could keep one inside and one outside, and tell him that they needed both, an outside one to get fresh air. I guess that would only work if your bunnies live indoors already though.