Bunny toys! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

My kids all have their own stockings but I think I am going to have to make the bunnies share or get all new stocking because I am running out of matching stockings! I have already started Christmas shopping for the kids. The dogs are done. I bought some things for the kitties and bunnies but I don't think I have enough yet.
And I was just thinking that Teddy's favorite "toy" is Tyler! He LOVES to play with Tyler - at least he thinks he's playing - Tyler thinks he's just annoying.
And Teddy loves to chase Bean! It's funny to see a scrawny little 3 pound rabbit chase a cat.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-24-2007, 03:36 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww lol i cant wait til christmas i can spoil my buns for the first time! They will both have a stocking and wrapped gifts lol. My cat loves christmas he loves being spoilt he has wrapped gifts that he loves to unwrap especially if he can smell food in them lol x

*Carla*
I
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my animals!
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Adolescent Pup

thumper plas with my neices beach balls, theres a dora one deigo one a regular one and a princess one......he goes around them for hours, can anyone give me tips on what to buy him for christmas he seems to have everything...he as stuffed animals he lays on them (idk why) he has 7 balls 2 tennis balls, 4beach balls, and one ball with a bell in it (that one is so annoying and i think he thinks it too) he hardly plays with it.....and he has his carrot, a towel, pinecones, mineral cube, ice cream cone, wheel, carrot and corn....he nearly has all of the petshop...and a bunch of chew sticks blocks and peices of real wood my brother bought for him and had them cut up and then sterilized, and he has his treats ( i need to buy more)....lol id what to get him for christmas maybe i should buy him a new friend a ginuie pig or just another rabbit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

I already went and bought my bun a friend lol. I wouldnt reccomend getting a guinea pig as a friend coz they arent supposed to share with piggies coz they can easy stand on and hurt the piggie! If you are gonna get a friend get another rabbit! My boys have the whole pet shop in their hutch and run and i will still be buying them more stuff for xmas lol. I like to spoil my buns on a daily basis!! They have a whole box of toys that i keep hidden away and i just change the toys around weekly so they dont get bored!

*Carla*
I
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my animals!
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Adolescent Pup

i did it he finally likes me.......he here relaxing on my lap and on my hand....he looks so cute i wish i can take pic of this...
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 03:46 PM
is a little "special"

Ya please dont keep piggies w/ bunnies! Even Smudge gets a little agressive sopmetimes.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."

Tags
bird toys, chew toy, chew toys, guinea pig, pet shop, stuffed animal, stuffed animals