BunnyLuv hay - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Thumbs up BunnyLuv hay

If you guys want great hay for your buns, you'll find it at BunnyLuv, http://www.bunnyluv.com/timgrashay.html

I ordered their Oat Blend (Oat, Barley and Rye) and my bunny just love's it so much. He nibbles and nibbles and nibbles at it for ever. I also got their Bermuda grass. Not a easy grass to find but they have it and make a great complimentary choice for bunnies!...plus my bun loves it.

If you feel like spoiling your wonderful bunnies or small pets, try BunnyLuv, they also got other stuff for buns! Every order helps a bunny at their rescue.

I just wanted to share that with you guys, since if my bunny loved it, yours will probably too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 08:23 AM
Adolescent Pup

That looks like a really good website, we need something like it in England though because i'm not sure if they ship to the UK and if they did the cost would add up to alot more...if anyone knows of any please post! thank u.

I believe in a thing called love ~ just listen to the rhythm of my heart

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dusty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 08:49 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Rabbits like Hay, horses eat hay

I live near Croydon, saaf of London and I get my Hay or should i say giant bail for four quid at Layhams farm near Biggin Hill it lasts me for six monts at least, much more than Toky-Ohki and the two guineas possibly need.

Usualy when you see these bails of hay they are stacked fifteen high by fifty wide like a giant block of flats

= ^ _ ^ = Toky-Ohki

Yay to Rabbits

Yay to Cabbits

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.

Last edited by Toky-Ohki; 12-16-2004 at 08:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Z00keepa, on the BunnyLuv website, they have a email where you can try reaching them to give you an estimate on shipping fees. But gotta admit that it is expensive. I live in Canada and BunnyLuv is in the US, my shipping fee was same price as only the hay I got!!! But once in a while, I dont mind...its for making my bunny happy!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00keepa
That looks like a really good website, we need something like it in England though because i'm not sure if they ship to the UK and if they did the cost would add up to alot more...if anyone knows of any please post! thank u.
This website is from the UK, they sell bunny stuff and hay.
http://www.westwaleswillows.co.uk/bunnytoys.html
Have you ever heard of them? It would a lot cheaper for you to get hay from them... Let me know how it goes....

I'm a junky for hay! I gotta have all different hays for my bun... All worth it when I see how happy he is nibbling at all those different hays
LOL
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 02:54 AM
Adolescent Pup

Thank u Sandra that site looks good - i am going to look in the pet shop next time we go to see if they have any different sorts of hay and if not i will look into buying online more! :0) I've saved it to my favourite pages!

Dusty

Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 06:53 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Hay Hay Hay

Or you could go to a local Farm and get a giant rectangular bail for £4 that will last you for 6 months

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 07:19 AM
Adolescent Pup

Good idea i will see if my friend can get hay cheaper because she owns horses! Good ideas everyone. By the way i CAN buy hay at my local pet shop - i was just looking for the extra types such as Timothy hay which will give Dusty some more variety. For some reason they don't seem to be very common round here... maybe it's more well known in America and places.

Dusty

Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Over here we only have Timothy and Alfalfa.... Have to go where else for getting something different.....
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 03:06 AM

I've been buying oat hay from Bunnyluv for a couple of years now. Of course, since I live in Los Angeles, it's easy to just hop in the car and pick up a bale whenever I need it. My rabbits really prefer it to the expensive prepackaged stuff they sell in the pet stores.

They're a terrific organization. You'd be amazed at the number of rescue rabbits they have and how clean and organized the place is. She's also very careful about pre-screening prospective homes and matching personalities to environments.

And besides all the essentials available--hay, fresh greens, litter tubs, apple twig toys and chews, etc--they also offer vacation boarding and a bonding service, which can be a big help to the less experienced rabbit owner.

Tags
local pet shop, oat hay, pet shop, pet store, pet stores, timothy hay