Carmen & Steph (Veggi) ???? - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 01:12 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the sexing info, I found a great site the other day, can't remember which one it was and it showed some pretty detailed pictures......the LN told Darren he would pick 2 out of the bunch for us, as his farm is about 2 1/2 hours and would bring them into work for us. I guess we will be taking our chances on this one The good news is yesterday we were at Dr.Friz's and there was a lady in there with 2 bunnies for a vet check so they definitely do bunnies at her office, Saturday we are going back out there so that is when we will have time to talk to her about spaying/neutering the bunnies and if she doesn't do it, I'm sure she can direct us to which vet(s) would.
If by chance we end up with 2 boys, I guess we will just have to keep them seperate because I don't know if I can just exchange one for a girl after already having him in our home and knowing what he would be going back to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 10:42 AM

I wouldn't be able to take one back either, especially since they are used as food bunnies. Hopefully you will get a boy and a girl. But like you said, you can keep them separate like I may be doing.
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

I am hoping for either 2 girls or a boy and a girl, if not yes I can keep them seperate If we do get 2 boys, will they be able to have play time together??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 11:15 AM

Play time doesn't really work with bunnies unless they are bonded. But I've seen bonded boys that live together on the Bunny Bunch's web site so if yours are together from the beginning, who knows? They might be fine together.
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 01:31 PM Thread Starter

I guess we will just have to wait and see huh?
I'm getting so impatient I want my bunnies
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyWife97
I guess we will just have to wait and see huh?
I'm getting so impatient I want my bunnies
I know, I can imagine! I'd be going crazy with anticipation! I bet they are going to be sooo cute. Have you thought of any names yet or are you going to see what their colors/personalties are like first?
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 12:14 AM Thread Starter

I am waiting to see what their personalities will be like and possible sexes I think the colors of the bunnies in the litter are black with white spots, white with some big black spots, and white with lots of little black spots, I can't recall him saying anything about solid colors.
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 09:05 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

oh I can't wait Kim!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!!!!! And Steph is right...some male bunnies can get on...it's just such a small percentage it is better to paint the worst picture and be pleasantly surprised right?
I never thought I would want to own two bunnies that hated each other but it's easier than I imagined! Especially now they are a little bit older! I'm lucky...I have two rabbits that dote on me for affection...and I lap it right up!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Carmen your silly.... well whatever we get we will be happy with and make the best out of it, and I'm sure if we get 2 that don't get along you all will be seeing alot of me here in the bunny section
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

As long as there are pictures to go with it Kim then I'll be glad to help!!! And yes that is a threat!!!!

post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 12:27 AM Thread Starter

<running for the hills>
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 01:46 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

you can run but you can't hide! And I'll be there waiting for you when you run out of breath!!!

post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

<carries oxygen tank with her>
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 12:56 PM

You guys are hilarious.
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 05:44 PM

Kim are you counting the days until you get your babies?

I thought of you today because I went to a pet store and there were two 4 week old bunnies. I have never seen such little ones in person before. They were soooo precious I hope they get good homes!

Tags
alfalfa hay, baby bunnies, baby bunny, black spots, box trained, cardboard box, cardboard boxes, dandelion greens, exotic vet, food bowl, food bowls, grass hay, guinea pig, hind legs, litter box, litter box trained, litter tray, lucky jack, neutered male, pet store, rabbit cage, social animals, timothy hay, white spots