cute bunny pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Red face cute bunny pics!

Here is Monty, my big bun bun boy. I adopted him last year from a rabbit rescue. When I first held him at the rescue, he showed me his "Full Monty", hence his given name.
I'm attaching pics of him lounging around the house (he loves to stretch out), him with my dog Max, and with my cat Ginger (sitting on the back of the recliner chair). Max and Monty sleep together sometimes but I haven't been able to get that snapshot yet!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monty1.jpg (20.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg monty.jpg (35.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg monty3.jpg (44.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg monty5.jpg (33.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg monty6.jpg (45.0 KB, 9 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

here's one more ... Monty shaking his head
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monty4.jpg (22.6 KB, 8 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 01:33 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

LOL! What a great name for Monty!

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 01:35 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

just one more... here he is kicking it on the couch. he just hops right up and sprawls out next to the cats and me. he likes to groom the kitties, too. they don't always appreciate it, though. LoL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg montycouch.jpg (27.0 KB, 8 views)

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 09:07 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Very cute pics! Isn't it funny how rabbits get along with dogs and cats? I've never heard of anyone's bunny getting picked on LOL. My cats don't dare mess with mine. Thanks for sharing.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh adorable.....I want a bunny!!! Maybe s ometime I will look into a bunny rescue, like you did. How do I find one.........I don't have room or time for one right now, have too many pets as it is. But I hav always wanted a bunny loil
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

How adorable!!!!!!!

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 12:56 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

My dogs don't mess with the buns either, but I haven't had them out in the same room together yet...I'm not worried about Orion... They'd probably freak him out and he would most likely run from the buns, but Kali I KNOW would be interested in them and I would be concerned she would try to hold them down with her paw to sniff them and accidently hurt them in the process...I dunno though...we might try it with her on a leash and see how she reacts...she has sniffed them while we hold them though...but also likes to eat Dutchie's shedded hair fluffs

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 01:19 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Wow - what a big, beautiful bunny! And he doesn't look a bit spoiled either !

I had a neighbor years ago that had a big dog and a bun, and they had to have their own "yard time" - because the bun would charge after the dog, barking. He did the same thing to my neighbor if he dared step foot in the yard while he was out. Funny as heck!

Monty looks like a happy boy!

Sharon
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

he IS happy and very spoiled too .... I never know where he'll decide to sprawl out and go to sleep. the dog and cats know better than to go near him when he's sleeping but I made the mistake once of nearly tripping over him and he lunged for my foot. It was a hoot! he chases the cats around sometimes and it's so darned funny to watch! they play chase up and down the stairs too. My other bunnies are a lot more aggressive with the cats (especially the female). Monty is my favorite, he's a mellow fellow. Occasionally he'll go in the chin room and "help" clean up all the stuff they've thrown outside their cages. He's my little helper

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 04:04 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Mo used to chase my cats non-stop, but he's a lot more easy going since I got Sonora (his bunny girlfriend). They all get along really well now.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

too cute
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-24-2004, 05:15 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

awww....he is adorable...

we dont let my bun out with mak...but onetime mak came inside and was sniffing at her cage and she bit him on the nose...lol...i dont think would hurt her we are more afraid of her hurting him...

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-24-2004, 08:23 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Your bunny is soo cute!
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-24-2004, 08:27 PM
Playful Pup

Such a cute bun bun.

~*Peace Of Christ*~
Stacey Scott
Promise Land Rabbitry
Greenville, IL.
Jersey Woolies, Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs, Lionheads & Mini Rex

Tags
chin room