Enghlish Angoras - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 07:42 AM Thread Starter

Enghlish Angoras

I have been breeding english angoras for 4 yrs. now and i have to say that they are just beauiful. Their temperments are more like a lap dog than a rabbit. you should look them up for pics(don't want to make people think that i'm adveritsting my rabbits)or I would show my pics. But they need to be groomed because their hair is more like wool and about 5inches long. EAs are so calm that I carry mine around like a puppy and can be groomed w/out holding on to them. I'm not just saying this because I breed them, they are truely cuddle babies. PLus ppl buy thewool. Also I know my treat thread has most people here thinking that I am dead wrong. Plz let me explain, most of you are pet owners I am a breeder. Responsible breeders study their breed(s) needs so feed is very important. I still stand behind my "treats" posts as the best way to feed your babies. Feed as you like,its up to you, but if your rabbbits health is important to you take a breeders advise. I suggest looking up any rabbit breeder website and see what they feed. If you find one who feeds onlyhay,fruits, and vegs. Than call me an idiot.....lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

I'd love to see some pictures of your rabbits

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 10:33 AM Thread Starter

Talking

I didn't know thatI could show my buns. thought it would be looked at as adverizing ok.............very cool
Her name Libby and she is from last litter, she will be a big show bunny in 6 months(only 2 months now). Can't take pics of my herd right my twins are 6months and I can't leave them alone in house. Plus they were molting so I cut their wool down(wouldn't be too cute....lol). I only keep my show girl indoors. Yes I'm a very proud mamma.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 06:21 PM
RAT ADDICT

I would love to see your buns as well.

No,it is not advertising,unless you say how much they cost and give out your contact info.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

Question how

I have been trying to post some when i saw libby's pic didn't post i'll try once more. screw it I'm not acomputer person, my hubby is and he isn't here now try another day...........i'm dum i guess
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Super Moderator

Your not dumb - it can be confusing!

I got an account on photobucket (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket). After you make an account, you can upload your pictures and then it will give you an IRL link thinkey under each picture. Copy that, then when your posting here click the little picture button (the one with the mountians on it), post your link in there, and that should work!

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Question

Thank you so much I think Idid it.

Last edited by Dragonrain; 11-12-2007 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Posted the picture :)
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator

Hmm...I tried to edit your post to post the pic as well as posting it myself...but it doesn't seem to want to work?? Is it showing up for anyone else??

EDIT: Ok there ya go!! I think everyone can see it now To get it to show up, I just took the link that you posted and then clicked the image icon - it's the one that shows above the box you type in with the little mountain looking things on it. Then a box should come up asking you for the link. I hope that makes sense? I'm bad at explaining these things!

And that bunny is adooooorable!!

Last edited by Dragonrain; 11-12-2007 at 08:04 PM.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 08:01 PM
RAT ADDICT

No,I am not seeing anything...except a white box with a red X.

* Lisa *

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 08:05 PM Thread Starter

last time........lol

one more time.............
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Super Moderator

I think it's showing up in your prevous post now ^

I can see it at least Can everyone else??

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 08:41 PM Thread Starter

Talking finally

finally well theirs my furture winner(hopefully)and also one of the many loves of my life. once my herd gets their wool in I'll post pic of them too. very proud mama. She is a BEW , means her eyes are sky blue(blue eyed whites)can't tell in pic.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Super Moderator

She's beatiful!!

I thought she looked like she has blue eyes but I couldn't tell to be sure. I've always loved BEW's. They have the prettiest eyes. I'd love to have one someday when I have more space.

Feel free to post pictures anytime, we all love them here!

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 11:12 AM
RAT ADDICT

Yup,I see that one pic! She is a really pretty bunny! What is her name?

* Lisa *

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 07:30 PM Thread Starter

That's liberty but we call her libby thank you all i think she's perfect myself

Tags
blue eyed white, lap dog, pet owner