finally a petstore! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

Smile finally a petstore!

Anyone wanna move here and open a pet store? i still cant believe theres not a decent pet store around here. we went to oklahoma city wednesday and while we were there we went to petsmart, am i the only one who could spend ages in a pet store? its like taking a lil trip to the zoo or something, watching all the lil animals play. not to mention all the toys that are waaay over priced but there cool so we buy them anyway. i got the rabbit a corner litter pan and some aspen bedding finally so we started litter training which really couldnt be going any better, hes only peed outside the pan once since wed. night, there still lil poos all over his cage ofcourse but those dont bother me one bit. we also got a veggie basket, which is like a wire ball that hangs on a chain, we stuffed it full of alfalfa and he loves it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 01:38 PM
I Stash Little Debbies

that's how i ended up with my first bun Charlie!
my husband and i (before we got married - well, we still do it) would go on dates and in between movies and dinner we would walk through the mall and the nearby Petco to look at the animals
one night we went in and there was a pitiful little bunny that someone "donated" - we bought him a cage, food, the works, and took our little bunny to his mom's house. (my parents wouldn't have let me have him - yet now they want pictures!!) 2-1/2 years later he's our "bun out of wed-lock" as my parents like to say...

Tags
litter pan, litter train, litter training, pet store