fluff balls!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

fluff balls!!

havent posted any pics of them for a while so here are toffee and caramel my fluff balls!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 05:19 PM
Part of the Pack

they are so precious! i love their coloring! and they look so soft and fluffy they must be so fun to bunny-snuggle!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 crazy little girl bunnies:
Ninnles &
Luna ...and... 2 beautiful and wonderful rattles:

Pixie & Mischief... and... 1 sweet little chinchilla
Neo... and last ~ but not least ~ 7 crazy cats & kittens:
Dorian, Ana, V, Evie, Dantes, Maggie, & Sparrow

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

Look! Swiffer dusters with ears! They are so cute!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are absolutely adorable!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 06:34 PM
I Heart My Job

THey look very cuddly!

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Aww they are adorable, but then again I think all bunnies are!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 08:55 PM

They are so cool i love their color
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 04:43 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They are so cute!

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Playful Pup

Beautiful! are bunnies hard to care for? Do they form a bond and come when they're called? FANE81 is right, they must be fun to bunny-snuggle!

RATS!-LOVE IN A MISUNDERSTOOD PACKAGE
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

I'd love to bunny snuggle them they're so soft but they really don't like people I'm lucky to get a nose rub!!! they were quite neglected when I rescued them in October and aren't very trusting of people despite me keeping them as house bunnies for a couple of months!

Their coats are actually quite easy to look after i only need to brush them once a week and thoroughly once a fortnight, which is good cause they try to eat me during the process! lol!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 06:29 PM
Part of the Pack

oh you are so lucky with the brushing! i have to brush mine everyday even though they are short-haired - they are shedding really bad right now and if i miss even a day it seems they're whole systems start to get clogged! poor girls!

anyway - even though you said your bunnies don't like to be held - they still look very very happy to have a home with you!

2 crazy little girl bunnies:
Ninnles &
Luna ...and... 2 beautiful and wonderful rattles:

Pixie & Mischief... and... 1 sweet little chinchilla
Neo... and last ~ but not least ~ 7 crazy cats & kittens:
Dorian, Ana, V, Evie, Dantes, Maggie, & Sparrow

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

So cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Playful Pup

Their so cute!!!!!!!!!

Your bunnies are so adorable they look so so snuggly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother of:

Bear
Cadbury
Sassie

3 Fishies
Louie