Giving away the CUTEST bunny in the world!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

Giving away the CUTEST bunny in the world!!

I'm giving away the cutest and best bunny EVER!!! It breaks my heart, but I'm moving back to BC with my mom, and then I'm traveling.
Her name is Shou-Shou and she is an 8 month old dwarf rabbit, and is already spayed. She is a cage-free, litter-trained bunny, meaning she runs around our apartment and poops and pees in a litter box. At our house, she lives in the living room but can go into other rooms if she wants/if we let her. It's really great, and I prefer it much more over a cage.
I am only going to give Shou-Shou away to someone who has room for her to run around and will not cage her. I have a wall divider that can be used to contain her for night time, or for when guests are over. I will also provide Shou-Shou's new owner with rabbit food, hay, a litter box, some CareFresh (for the litter box), some toys, her blanket, and the wall divider. For these items, I am asking $40.
If You are interested in owning and taking care of and loving Shou-Shou as much as we have, I would love for You to come and meet her.
Because we are moving soon, I will be home for most of this week packing and giving away/selling things, so please give me a call or email me as to when You'd like to come and meet her.
My phone# is 416-835-8034 and my name is Malina. I live in downtown Toronto.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Sorry about having to give up Shou-Shou, and good luck with your move. I think it would be better if you charged $40 for Shou-Shou, and then give away her accessories for free, if you have to advertise her. Some people jump at the chance to get free rabbits to use as pet food for their snakes etc. Charging for your rabbit is the best way to protect her against such a sad fate.

Tags
bunny cute moving