Photos! Had to share!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Talking Had to share!!!

I have a serious soft spot for Lionheads and out of my 3 bunnies my JarJar is a lionhead and i just cant stop myself taking pic of him coz he is sooooo darn cute!! He is extremely cuddly and i just had to share the pics i took of him yesterday xxxx

*Carla*
I
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my animals!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Ahhhhh, he is the sweetest little bunny ever!!
I can't see his ears in either of them piccies LOL
Thank you for sharing!!
xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Aww he's so cute. Arn't lionheads great? Barnaby actually loves being held and cuddled, which isn't very common for a bunny!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 04:03 PM
is a little "special"

Aww! So cute! He made me giggle

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by laydeerodentzz View Post
Ahhhhh, he is the sweetest little bunny ever!!
I can't see his ears in either of them piccies LOL
Thank you for sharing!!
xxx
His ears are always flat to his head but he does have ears hun trust me lol. He is the cuddliest bunny i have ever had lol its weird! My other 2 boys only want to know me if i am holding food or treats lol but Jar Jar will just come up and be like mum pick me up lol bless him. He lays in my arms like a baby for hours just being cradled and stroked!!! xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 04:47 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Awwww, he sounds like the perfect rabbit! I've always liked the idea of having a rabbit, but people keep saying that they always bite! Well, looking at yours and some others on here they don't look like they'd harm a fly LOL
I like the first piccie the best, it looks like he is expecting somthing from you LOL
xxxx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 06:39 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

I have 3 rabbits and i have never been bitten by any of them YET! I'm not gonna say no rabbit ever bits because i know they do but i have been lucky with my 3 so far!!!!

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Adolescent Pup

thats good your rabbits haven't bitten you. ruby bit me once but that was because i stuck my arm in the cage to pick up her favorite toy and move it out of the cage so i could clean it

she's very defensive about her toys. it didnt hurt when she bit me and she's never done it again, even when i stick my hand in her cage now.

but anyhoo, you have a super cute rabbit. you're very lucky!!

Miss Ruby Alice -- Mini-lop Rabbit (2.5 years old)

Buddy -- Toy Poodle (9 years old)

"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."

-George Eliot

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Part of the Pack

I love those feet!! You are lucky to have a snuggle bunny. Your bunny has great markings.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 08:49 PM
RAT ADDICT

He is really cute.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 12:15 PM
I Stash Little Debbies

He looks so doofy!!! I love him!!!

Okay, so I've got a mischevious husband and a few buns...

Grand Marshall NutterButter of TFAN

Code Name: Snow White

PT's Official Poker
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Playful Pup

what a cutie!

Mommy of:
Ollie: Rescued orange kitty.
Noah: 10ish year old gray kitty.
Sadie: 8ish year old Jack Russell.
Vito: 2ish year old Guinea
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awwww he is so cute!
I just wanna poke his belly!
*pokes*

Ohhh I can't wait until my bun moves in. I hope s/he'll be as sweet as all the ones everyone has here.

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 02:48 PM
I Stash Little Debbies

Lovey dovey buns come from lovey dovey bunparents - I don't think you'll have anything to worry about.

Okay, so I've got a mischevious husband and a few buns...

Grand Marshall NutterButter of TFAN

Code Name: Snow White

PT's Official Poker
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Playful Pup

Haha Binky I know your excitement. I remember when I first stumbled on this forum by accident. I started reading all the stories, watched bunny videos and became obsessed with them (although I've always wanted one before). I even stayed up all night reading online on how to properly take care of them (although I ended up reading almost the same stuff over and over haha). Anyways I got Nino like 2 days after that and she was just the cutest thing I've ever seen with a squished in face, extremely clean white bunny feet, soft fur and huge eyes. And I still feel the same way now as when I first saw her :]

Tags
rabbit