Hello - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rabbit Discussion All things floppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 06:13 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Exclamation Hello

Hello Again

I have got 3 Bunnies... Nd none of hem get on ...

I was just writing to ask how i bond my females so they get on ?? I have one male... i think i youngest female gets on with him but i really wan't my two does to get along??

Anyway help if possible ??
If it helps 1 doe is 2 and the other is about 1? i hope i can get them to like each other !!!

The other day ( i must add) i have a double hutch and my 2 yr old (rab) was in the run and in had my 1yr old on her harness and when she went to see her she stamped her hind foot !!

Thanks
x-x-x

RsBowden, Thanks for helping me.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miss twiggals.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

hmm... are your rabbits spayed/neutered? That's always the first step to bonding them.

It can actually be a lot harder to bond two females, compared to a male and a female. Same sex pairs can be done though, it can just take more work!

If you haven't read up on bunny bonding yet, I suggest you take a look at these links:
http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/bond.shtml
http://www.hrss.net/aar/care/care_bond_when.html
http://www.allearssac.org/bonding.html
http://www.fuzzy-rabbit.com/bonding.htm

It would take me forever to go through everything here, but read up on the internet to get an idea of what you're in for. And the first thing, after they are both fixed, is to house them next to each other where they can smell and see each other so that they can start to get use to each other without being able to get to each other and fight.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Thank you... your replies are always so well thought out and very, very useful.. thank you for all your help... i will tell you if i get any further xx

RsBowden, Thanks for helping me.

Miss twiggals.

Tupence.

Burt

Ruby.

Billy.

Princess

Simpkinn
(gone Missing)

Bubbles

Dillie R.I.P
go to